Λόγω της ανάπτυξης της εταιρείας μας, συνεχώς προκύπτουν νέες θέσεις εργασίας διαφορετικών ειδικοτήτων. Αν ενδιαφέρεστε να εργαστείτε στη Metron μπορείτε να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας στο [email protected]
Metron Automations S.A. is a leading greek company in the field of designing and manufacturing complete elevator systems. With a level of more than 90% exports in relation to total annual sales, Metron is looking for capable and passionate people in order to continue growing together.
The ideal candidates will help build, maintain, and troubleshoot, the company’s rapidly expanding infrastructure. They should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way. They should be personable, efficient, flexible and communicative, possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity, and have a passion and love for what they do. This role comes with the opportunity to be a high performer within a company that’s fast-paced, dynamic, and quickly growing in all areas.
Onsite and remote working opportunities can be discussed.
- Implement solutions for developers team
- Build and deploy automations, monitoring, analysis for system infrastructure
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for systems hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale and manage windows virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Have a strong understanding of DNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (TCPDUMP, subnetting, VPNs).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Professional experience as a System Engineer
- Understanding of system administration in server environments
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Having one or more of the following is a plus
- Experience in Azure Cloud
- Understanding of microservices and related architectures
- Microsoft certifications
Our company offers stable salary, combined with an excellent working environment, characterized by team spirit, respect, ethos and customer-centric philosophy. Additional training and development opportunities are alsoa basic part of our operation.